Wednesday, February 14, 2007

27th Birthday Weekend

I had a great birthday weekend! Mom and Dad came in town (of course) and we worked, worked, worked on our house. The baby room is starting to look really cozy and so is our bedroom with my new birthday bedding in it. We ate some yummy food, had my homemade bday cake, opened gifts, and ended the day with our church's Valentine's Banquet. ... Working on my house was the best bday gift I could have received and I am so thankful that my husband and my parents tolerated my bossy attitude so I could get some things checked off of my list. I'll post pics of my "nesting projects" soon! The famous "nose picture!" By the way, I get to start this tradition with Baby Quinn very soon! :)
Talking to Baby Quinn...he loves to tell him all about the crazy things I do!
Valentine's Banquet...

4 comments:

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

seriously, what are we going to do with all your pregnancy clothes when you birth baby quinn? :)

Jessica and Matt said...

So fun! You and your dad are so cute. :) I think you're ready for Crazy Quinn to arrive now!

campers said...

I know what we are going to do with the clothes.....pass them on to the rest of us!!! You look adorable! And I can't wait to see pics of the nursery! It looks so cute! I love how you dad has to suck in so your belly won't hit him!! That is by far the cutest nose pic yet!!!!

Laura said...

Excuse me....um, I know what we could do :)! He he. Thank you for calling today, it is so wonderful to finally be able to talk about it and feel alright! I am all tears today after posting, just a basket case! I guess those could be the hormones too! Love you!