Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Fun Playdate!

After over 2 years of keeping up with Oliver {the son of a childhood family friend}, I decided it was time to have lunch with Chrys, Oliver and Baby Truett. Little did I know that I would fall in love with these precious boys! Quinn and I had so much fun just chatting and playing with this sweet family over lunch. Oliver kept me laughing with his sweet prayer, stories and impressed me to no end with his knowledge of letters...he told his Mommy on the way in that Qu-Qu-Quinn was the same as Qu-Qu-Quack....and then proceeded to tell her that those words started with a "Q." He's 29 months old!!! ... Thank you Chrys, Oliver and Truett for meeting us for lunch. We had so much fun and hope to play again sometime soon!





1 comment:

Chrys and Mike said...

We had so much fun with you guys! We'll have to do it again. Q is a DOLL. Precious boy.

I'm sorry if I seemed a tee-tiny bit distracted that afternoon...Check my blog and you'll see why. :)

Chrys