Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Q's First Haircut

After hearing the "Quinn has a mullet" comment one too many times from Q's Daddy, I gave in and let Q get his first haircut. We went to Sharkey's on Saturday afternoon after Jett's Birthday party and Quinn had a great time. He sat in the hummer and watched an Elmo movie, while I snapped pics and got a little sad about my baby's hair being cut! (Silly, I know!) Even though I can't tell a whole lot of difference, he does seem to look a little bigger...and precious as can be!
You can see the 'baby mullet' here...



Bye-bye baby mullet... Thank you, Daddy, for my $16.95 haircut...that took 10 minutes...that would NOT have happened if we had guessed it would even be HALF of that! Oh well! Cute memory!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Super cute, and so fun that they can sit in the cute car and watch the movie...but $17?!?! Wow...

Unknown said...

I love the haircut picture in the car. He looks so handsome!

The Mecks said...

How sweet..... I love this story and the pictures!