Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Priceless Wake-Up Call

One of the glorious things about being in Houston was that Nana and Pawpaw would get Q up in the mornings to give Matt and I a few more minutes/hours of sleep! Oh how I love sleep! ... Anyway, one morning, Nana took Quinn outside and he proceeded to pick flowers. {Picking flowers is his new thing. His Daddy taught him to pick them and then give them to Mommy...so he'll usually pick a flower and then run to me with a smile while saying "Mommy!"} And, a little while later I got the sweetest wake up call...my baby giving me lots of beautiful flowers. He was so proud and my heart swelled. What a priceless moment...and hopefully not the last bouquet of flowers from my little man!

{And please ignore my lovely appearance!}

1 comment:

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

How sweet! Carter is always picking flowers for me and I just love it. It looks like Quinn knows how to make his mama feel special too!