Friday, March 05, 2010

“Spending Quality Time with your Children” Packet

***Thank you to the hundreds of people that have already responded about our little packet! I’ll be sure to get it to you as soon as possible!!! Our Packet To all of you sweet people out there that would like a copy of the packet that Jessica and I presented at my church’s mom’s group, here’s what to do…

1. Send an email to thepoefamblog@aol.com.
2. Put the word “Packet” as the title.
3. Wait on pins and needles for your attachment to arrive! :)
4. Start having FUN with your kids!

Please know that most of the ideas in this packet were not our own ideas. It’s just a compilation of things that we have found through books, blogs and the internet. I hope that it helps you spend some sweet time with your kiddos. And, if you have any questions, please let us know!

9 comments:

Q. August said...

wow this is so kind. Just look how God is using you to inspire moms all over the United States. Thank you B.

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

Thank you so much for sharing! What a great idea to share some of the wonderful ideas you two come up with other mommies!

Shelly, Baron, Charlie and Stella said...

Agree that this is so kind... Thanks so much! Just "ordered" my packet...can't wait! :) Thanks for the much needed inspiration! Wonderful!

Mary said...

I'm so excited too...I often get swept up in the routine and putting out fires that I overlook little moments. Thanks so much for sharing these ideas with us!

Jen said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Leslie said...

Thank you so much!!!!:)

Dr. Nicole Skalsky said...

Yahooo! Thanks Britney!

Jeff and Steph said...

I never wrote in asking for one, but wanted one too! Thank you so much!

Stephanie

Aimee said...

If it's not too late I would love to get a "Packet" still. (I have tried to email but I am not sure if it is getting to you or if I'm just not getting it back!) Thanks so much! I love reading your blog!
Aimee
arussell410@aol.com