Thursday, June 24, 2010

Toy Story MANIA

toystory3-wp-1920x1080For months now, Buzz & Woody have ALMOST joined the ranks of Thomas and Lightning McQueen at our house. We have watched the movies 100 times and have heard “to infinity and beyond” more times than we’d ever be able to count. We’ve colored pictures, played games and eaten foods that have gone with Buzz and all of his friends.pre toy story and fruit 003Quinn was so proud of how he “matched” all of the colors for these guys…I was proud too…pre toy story and fruit 005pre toy story and fruit 007 pre toy story and fruit 014

So, when Father’s Day weekend rolled around…and the opening of Toy Story 3 shared the weekend…Matt knew that he wanted to take his favorite buddy to see the movie! {And, thankfully, he allowed me to tag along…because I think I was more excited than they were!!!}   Father's Day, Toy Story 3, start of Swim Lessons 022 And, despite the fact that it was a little bit darker than I would have hoped, it was PRECIOUS! We all loved it. (And, my hormonal pregnant self cried and cried!)Father's Day, Toy Story 3, start of Swim Lessons 024 Father's Day, Toy Story 3, start of Swim Lessons 025Then, we came home to THIS!!!…I surprised Quinn by setting up all of his Toy Story toys and making him some special cupcakes for the big event. He was SO excited to see it all…and LOVED his alien cupcakes!…I love when his excitement makes my effort worth it! :) …I am thankful for the super special PoeFam3 date that will never be forgotten! Father's Day, Toy Story 3, start of Swim Lessons 010Father's Day, Toy Story 3, start of Swim Lessons 011 Father's Day, Toy Story 3, start of Swim Lessons 028 Father's Day, Toy Story 3, start of Swim Lessons 029

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Our family loved TS3!!!!! I'm not preggo, but man did I cry watching it! I have a post on my blog about my boys when they were little and Toy Story. They're older now and seeing Quinn at age 3 with all of his Toy Story stuff makes me think back to when my boys were little. You know they grow so fast and I can tell you're doing a great job savoring these moments! It only gets better, hard to believe, I know!

Jennifer said...

Hi! I've been reading your blog for a little while now and wanted to let you know I used you in a post about kids activities (for Show Us Your Life At Kelly's Korner). You have such great ideas for activities and are so creative!! Hope you don't mind :)
http://thegreensajb.blogspot.com/2010/06/show-us-your-life-kids-activitiesd.html